Friday, December 28, 2007

50000 Steps Later

It is hard for me to describe the motivational force that is generated by this ActiTrainer device...

It allows you to know exactly how to be your best today... doing better than you did yesterday.

Well I have only had the ActiTrainer for 5 days now, but I really am hooked... each day I try to walk farther than the day before... and during my "workouts" I try to extend the time that my heart rate is elevated for.

I have not climbed on the scale yet... but I will do that every monday. I have heard that it is too easy to get demoralized by the scale, if you check it too often. I do however expect to see a loss of some weight as my pants are already fitting a little less snug and I was able to tighten my belt to the next belt hole. So even without the scale telling me so, I believe I am on the path to a thinner me.

To all you people out there using the ActiTrainer, I hope that you to are finding that armed with the information of your true total daily activity... that you to are seeing the results of your efforts on the scale and in how your clothes fit, and ultimately how you feel.

No comments: