Monday, December 31, 2007

Week 1 Results

I just weighed in this morning and have lost 4.2 pounds. Which is great because it I have not been working on my eating portion yet. This first week I was concentrating on getting my 10,000 steps per day.

My Actitrainer said that my actitivity for the week burned more than 12,000 calorie above my BMR. and that in total I walked 80,553 steps or about 31 miles.

I am slowly going to try to eat better over the next few weeks...and I hope to keep my activity levels up.

Some side notes from my week:

If you live in the austin area and are looking for new workout shoes Bryan was very helpful at the Sports Authority store on I-35 between parmer and howard lane.

If you are looking for workout equipment Marty at Fitness in Motion is a great resource! He has helped answer all sorts of questions about fitness equipment. Fitness in Motion Austin store is located at 183 & Braker Lane. I believe they also have stores in Dallas and San Antonio.

No comments: