Thursday, January 3, 2008

Gaining Confidence

After being able to get up and get moving for the past 10 days while using the ActiTrainer and losing weight during the holidays... I am gaining confidence every day that I will be able to achieve my weight loss goal for 2008. My goal is to lose 120 pounds by New Years Eve.

I have been walking daily and then I upload the results to my online virtual trainer and see how I did... I can look back at other days results and see in detail my activity throughout the day. What I like about that is you can see periods of inactivity and you can identify what you were doing... like oh that is when I was sitting at my desk... or that hour was my drive home from work, and of course the oh my I watched tv for that long?

With the constant feedback from the ActiTrainer it helps you to set little goals that are really acheviable... like I want to make sure I get 10,000 steps in each day.. I can check my step count for the day at anytime on my ActiTrainer or I can upload the data to my Virtual Trainer and view my progress and then determine what I have to do to reach my daily goal... or you can just have a goal of doing a little bit better today than you did yesterday.

I have begun to try to make better choices in food this week... but I am far from being able to say that I am dieting... But I am confident that when I get on the scale on monday morning I will see some weight loss.

No comments: