Monday, January 14, 2008

Results Week #3

This week I was concerned about the weigh in as I was sick early in the week and did not workout ...

but I got on the scale and just like that I lost another 2.4 pounds.

I believe it was the hard work the week before that showed up on the scale this morning as I did not eat or workout as I should have.

But today started another week for me... and I have already started back strong.

To all you out there that are trying to lose weight, I encourage you to find what works for you. For me without a doubt having the ActiTrainer is a constant reminder that I need to get up and get moving, is what works for me.

It also helps that my wife is also using the ActiTrainer and since we have a "Dual" account I know that at any time she can review all of my activity ... and I want to encourage her... so I just keep trying to find new and interesting ways to get in more steps / activity each day.

This week I am going to try to make it all week without eating out at the local restaurants. I enjoy cooking at home, but don't like all the mess... but when we do eat at home we usually see an increase in the amount of weight we lose.

1 comment:

Robert Faltysek said...

Here it is Nov 15 2008 and I want to know how your doing..... Let us know ... You kind of stop blogging... We want to know at least i would like to know since i am wondering about actitrainer or bodybugg.. I want to compare..