Monday, January 7, 2008

Results Week 2

Well that time is here again.... time to step on the scale and have all your effort evaluated for the week.

.2 lbs lost

What? I thought I was eating better.... but in actuality I wasn't and it showed... I know that week 2 is always a downer for most people... as a lot of people have trouble losing weight during week 2.. however I was working out daily.

I still lost though which was the good thing... as it isn't always about the quantity calories you eat... I have been reading lately that some people have foods that can trigger the body to store more water.

Basically I have to realize that there will be weeks like this... hopefully not too many more.

But I can alway hope for a bigger weight loss next week.

We all just have to stay focused, both on our eating and on our exercise.

No comments: