Friday, January 11, 2008

19 days and Loving It

I have had the ActiTrainer now for 19 days and I love the device.

I find myself thinking more about it as someone who is always watching you. It's like knowing that your personal trainer is watching right now, constantly evaulating the effort that you are putting into every minute of your day.

I find that this thing helps me to help my wife with chores around the house... just so that I can get the extra steps I need in for the day.

When I am out shopping I will browse an extra store or two... just to walk a little farther, or I will park farther away from a building just to get in some more steps.

or I will add a few extra minutes to my workout to keep those totals increasing.

It is amazing that this little device that is worn on your hip... is constantly suggesting to my brain to do more... all without saying a word or making a single noise.

If you turn the display off... It doesn't even look like it is on... but it is... it is always on... always watching... always incouraging you to be your best today.

No comments: